Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Chinon 4100 good choice for transfers?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member voicedude10's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello everyone,
    Wow, there's a lot of info on this board; I'm glad I found it. I'm starting the process (labor of love I should say) of getting my family's 8mm and Super8 sound film on the big hard drive so I can edit it (Adobe Premier)and author a DVD.

    With the two formats, I need a Dual 8 sound projector with variable speed, and I had my eye on the Chinon 4100 (e-Bay). Some folks don't like the Dual format projectors, but I would like your opinion.

    What others are out there that might be a better choice? Obviously, I would like to use the WorkPrinter XP, but it's not in the budget! My plan is shooting the right screen surface with a Sony DRV900. Thanks!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recall owning a bell & howell dual projector and I seem to recall it worked pretty well.

    That is the extent of my experience with dual projectors.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •